At Shakopee Dental, we are committed to helping you keep your smile in the best of health. Good dental hygiene is essential to maintaining optimal oral health. Your daily oral hygiene habits should include:
- Brushing your teeth at least twice every day, or after each meal
- Flossing your teeth at least once every day
- Visiting our friendly dentists every six months for a routine dental exam and cleaning
- Eating a balanced, healthy diet
- Maintaining a healthy fluoride intake with toothpaste and mouth rinse that contain fluoride
Dr. Jelinek and Dr. Silva provide oral hygiene and preventive care in Shakopee, Minnesota to help keep your smile healthy. During your regular dental exam and cleaning, we will check for signs of tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other dental problems. If needed, we will recommend further dental treatments to improve the health of your smile. By visiting our dental office every six months, you can ensure that any dental conditions are treated as soon as possible, before they cause significant damage. We welcome you to contact us today to learn more about oral hygiene and preventive care.