Mouthwash can do wonderful things for your oral health. If you apply mouthwash into your daily life, you could be helping your teeth and gums stay healthy and strong for a lifetime.
Many people underestimate the value of mouthwash, which is why our dentists, Dr. Matthew Jelinek and Dr. Eduardo Silva in Shakopee, Minnesota, is here to share them with you.
Here are the amazing tips and tricks mouthwash has to offer:
– Therapeutic mouthwash is beneficial for treating underlying issues within your mouth, which can include problems associated with cavities, gingivitis, plaque buildup or bad breath.
– If you are only looking to mask bad breath and conceal foul odors that may be present, cosmetic mouthwash can be used.
– Some mouthwash products contain teeth whitening ingredients that can help eliminate stains and discolorations on your teeth.
– To help prevent plaque buildup and slow the rate at which tartar can form, some mouthwash products can be used.
– For additional help with selecting mouthwash products to improve your oral health, be sure to speak with your dentist.
– If you are at an increased risk for gum disease, consider the use of a therapeutic mouthwash.
If you are looking to improve your oral health, then try mouthwash. If you have questions about your oral health or need additional dental assistance, please call the dental practice of Matthew Jelinek at 952.233.1020 to make an appointment with a member of our friendly dental team.